Collection And Use Of Information By Internet SOS
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information you provide for the purpose of registering with the website .
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including downloads and financial transactions.
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
Use Of Information By Internet SOS
In the administration of this website;
- To personalize the website for you;
- To allow you to access and use the website services;
- To publish information about you on the website;
- To send to you any products that you purchase;
- To supply you with any services that you purchase;
- To send you statements and invoices;
- To collect payment/s from you;
- To send you promotional and marketing communications.
As well as the disclosures set out above, Internet SOS may pass on your personal information if it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Internet SOS will take all reasonable ethical, technical and organisational preventative measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Internet SOS always stores all of your personal information on secure servers. State of the art encryption technology protects all information and transactions connected to this website.
International (Cross Border) Data Transfer
BE AWARE: personal information submitted by you for publication on the website may be available around the world for a long time to come.
By submitting information or transacting business with Internet SOS you agree to the International (cross-border) transfer of personal information.
It is your responsibility to regularly check this page to ensure you are aware of any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Internet SOS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Internet SOS